· According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the organization of work on the implementation of the investment project "Construction of a mining and metallurgical complex on the basis of the Tebinbulak field" dated on January 12, 2018, JSC "O'zbekiston temir yo'llari" launched an investment project for the fullfield .
The plant consists of ten main department, and is a concluding link in the copper production process chain. The main products: refined copper, refined noble metals, commercial selenium, commercial tellurium, sulfuric acid, copper sulfate, SBA (СБА), ammonium perrhenate, roasted molybdenum middling product, and enameled copper wire.
· The Uzbekistan tire plant project is a key one that was driven by both Chinese government and Uzbekistan government. The project was launched on February 1, 2016, with construction cycle up tp 30 months. During the period of technical service on the site, the team of Linglong overcame the shortage of personnel and many other unfavorable factors related to .
· Once complete, the chemical complex will produce 900 000 tpy of complex mineral fertilizers. The project's implementation period runs to 2023. The project's implementation period runs to 2023. Timur Juraev, Head of Ferkensco in Uzbekistan, said: "We welcome the engagement with a reliable international partner such as Gazprombank to help us to achieve .
· The plant will generate 260 million kilowatthours of electricity annually, and its modern energyefficient equipment will save up to 76 million cubic metres of natural gas per year. After more than two decades of economic isolation, Uzbekistan is working on improving its investment climate to attract foreign and private businesses.
· 19/08/2016 12:24. Tashkent, Uzbekistan () Mubarek Gas Processing Plant will complete a project on production of granulated sulfur with nominal value of 80,000 tonnes a year by the end of 2016. Realization of the project will allow to improve quality of the product up to international ecologic standards.
Memorial complex of the great Sufi, asked and saint Sheikh Bahauddin Naqshbandi is near Bukhara. Naqshbandi was born in 1318 in a small village in Bukhara in the family of a weaver, later he had an invaluable influence on the thought formation in Central Asia. In youth, he wove patterned silk fabric. Not for nothing, he was considered the patron of all craftsmen.
· Uzbekenergo JSC, an energy company, which unites enterprises of Uzbekistan's power industry, and China's Zhuhai Singyes Green Building Technology Co. Ltd signed a contract worth 147 million for the design, construction and operation of a solar photovoltaic plant with capacity of 100 megawatts in Samarkand region of Uzbekistan, the country's energy .
· Hyundai Engineering announced on the 28th that it has completed construction of GTL (GastoLiquid) plant worth billion (about trillion won) in Uzbekistan.. Hyundai Engineering held a completion ceremony on the 25th (local time). At the ceremony, officials from the Uzbekistan government, including President Shavkat Mirziyoyev, Prime Minister Abdulla .
· Uzbekistan has signed a billion deal for a Dutchregistered company to build a 1,560 megawatt gas turbine power plant in the Central Asian nation, the Uzbek energy ministry said on Tuesday.
· Usbekistan Geotourismus und Industrietourismus; Navoi Gold, Erz und andere Bodenschätze Usbekistan plant die Entwicklung des Geotourismus und des Industrietourismus Beiträge Aktuelles
· The economy of Uzbekistan is driven by the export of natural resources such as natural gas and gold, and it has maintained a high level of economic growth for a number of years. In order to continue that high economic growth, however, it is necessary to improve a climate for business and investment, modernize agriculture, renovate and improve economic .
· 7/31/2018. Wood has been awarded a new contract by Surhan Gas Chemical Operating Company FC LLC (SGCOC) to provide a feasibility study for the exploitation of the 'Mustakillning 25 yilligi ' (M25) field, which includes the construction of a new gastochemical complex, in the Surkhandarya region of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
History. Construction of a GTL plant in Uzbekistan was discussed between Uzbekneftegaz and Abu Dhabi's International Petroleum Investment Company in March 2008. However, in April 2009 Uzbekneftegaz signed a heads of agreement for the GTL project with Sasol and Petronas. On 15 July 2009, Sasol, Petronas, and Uzbekneftegaz signed an agreement to establish a joint .
· The Tebinbulak complex is significant for Uzbekistan because of its multiplier effect. As well as creating new jobs in remote areas, it will help develop domestic iron ore to provide the country's existing metallurgical complexes with raw materials. It will also support development of infrastructure, creation of service enterprises and an increase in trade .